This raises a lot of questions in my mind:
- How is this (I like to call it) book beanstock supported?
- How many books are in it?
- What books are in it?
- Did the artist keep track of titles, authors, number of books or just find a bunch of books and build?
- How are they kept together? That metal railing looks close enough that people could still touch it/pull on it.
- How tall is it?
- How did they get it in there?
- Does it get skinnier at the top or is it all the same size?
- Is there a plaque or something that explains it?
- Where is it?
- Is it solid or hollow on the inside?
- Who built it?
- Won't the pages turn yellow eventually?
- Are the pages coated or something so that they can't turn yellow?
- Were these all brand new books when it was built?
- Why so many books about Abraham Lincoln? I see at least 4 in this picture.
I know these are all questions that I could probably google but I just want to know right now! Maybe I'll look these questions up someday and I'll come back and update this post with the answers. But not like…anytime soon...