Saturday, January 11, 2014

4 Challenges And Counting

I'm doing a lot of challenges.  Lets list them shall we:

  • Blogher, January NaBloPoMo - Pressure
  • Another Girly Blog's 2014 Blogger Challenge
  • 365 Challenge - Books
  • Saida Cane's Sweet Snap Challenge - Weekly when I feel like it
So 4.  Thats seems like a lot. Is that a lot? I'm not sure. I'm new to the blogging world. Whats a "normal" amount of challenges to do at once? My problem is I don't want to wait say a whole year to do different daily challenge so why not do it now.  But then I find more and more challenges that I want to do.  

What I'm saying is, I found another one I want to do.  It's more of a reading challenge rather than a blogging challenge.  However, I'm not sure of I want to do the Series Challenge, TBR (To Be Read) Challenge, etc.  There are a ton of them. I know I want to do one of them.  Now I have to decide which  one. Whats one more challenge?!