Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Skin Care Regiment

Topic 2 for the 2014 blogger challenge is about your skin care routine. Well, I don't really have routine per say, it more like a bunch of junk I use sometimes. 

First would be my face washing routine.  I only wash my face in the shower. I hate washing my face in the sink. The water runs down your arms, all over the counter, etc. Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. I'm not sure. 

Anywhosels, my facewash(es)



First, I use the L'Oreal, Anti-Breakout cleanser. Then, because I don't like how it leaves my face feeling, I use the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub.  I feel like they both do 2 different things and my face is a nutcase so any help I can get in keeping it under control is great.  The Clean & Clear I use to take my makeup off. It works excellently. Taking my make-up off is literally the only thing I use it for. Mostly my Mascara.

Next, if I do have a breakout I use the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment.  I can see a change in 1 day.  Its miraculous.


Finally, if my face feels dry I use this moisturizer. 


The L'Oreal Hydra-Renewal.  It works decently.  It doesn't leave my face oily or anything.  


So my skin care regiment isn't anything miraculous or time consuming or expensive.  Just some basic stuff that I buy at Walmeezy.