Wednesday, December 18, 2013

20 Facts About Me: Part 3/5


  1. I just got a hand me down guitar and I love it.
  2. I don't know how to play guitar.
  3. I'm excited for 2014.
  4. I still watch the Disney Channel.
  5. I want a Husky and a Great Dane when I get older.
  6. I want to build my house.
  7. I hate mornings.
  8. I have never successfully painted my nails the first time. I always have to redo them at least once. Minimum.
  9. I've become almost completely flat footed from wearing sandals year round for years.
  10. I will have a library in my house one day.
  11. I break the sticks off of Dum-Dums and just pop the rest into my mouth.
  12. I've found a recent love for The Big Bang Theory.
  13. I want to own a hedgehog.
  14. I've played with a Lemur.  His name was Chester.
  15. 1 of my goals for 2014 (even though I've already started) is to read at least 50 pages a day.
  16. I've locked my keys in my car so many time I will forever have a spare key hidden under my car.
  17. I've wasted 3 full coffees in the last 2 months. I dropped 2 and 1 slid off the roof of my car onto me. I was at work all 3 times.
  18. I have a hard time swallowing pills.
  19. I prefer white wine to red.
  20. I'm still trying to perfect my present wapping skills. I've advanced from 1st grader to almost middle school.