Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Various Favorite Things


{None of these are in any particular order}

My top 10 favorite things:
  1. Books.
  2. My cats.
  3. My family.
  4. Plants.
  5. The Shaytards.
  6. Pink nail polish on my toes.
  7. Pinterest.
  8. Viva La Juicy Perfume.
  9. Maurice's.
  10. My job.
My top 10 least favorite things:
  1. Litter boxes.
  2. Science.
  3. Tomatoes.
  4. Feet.
  5. My gym.
  6. Fake trees.
  7. Tea.
  8. Mornings.
  9. Spiders.
  10. Ear buds.
My top 5 favorite books:
  1. The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards
  2. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
  3. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
  4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  5. The Crank Trilogy by Ellen Hopkins
My top 5 favorite T.V. shows.
  1. Firefly.
  2. The Big Bang Theory.
  3. Grey's Anatomy.
  4. Dexter.
  5. Dr. Who.