Tuesday, December 31, 2013

365 Day Challenge

I have this terrible habit of taking on too much at once.  And googling things to death when I'm interested.  So when I realized I had just completed a NaBloPoMo without missing any days my mind, instead of thinking, "Hey! Great job! You finished it! Now go take a break!" was like…."Is there a 365 day blog challenge?!".  After a bunch of googling, it turns out, there is! 

Sort of….

Basically, you choose something that you want to do for 365 days.  Whether it be taking pictures of strangers and blogging your experience, 365 self-portraits, 365 pictures of your lunch, etc.  Whatever you want. 

So me, being the book lover that I am, am going to do 365 book related things; facts, books I love, quotes, bookshelves, etc.  Just book stuff. 

I'm pretty excited.  If you want to do one just pick something that you think you could do 365 posts about and have at it! Good luck shall you choose to join.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales." ~ Albert Einstein