Thursday, December 12, 2013

Don't Waste Your Hour

Would you rather have one more hour with someone you like, or one fewer hour with someone you can't stand?

Now why the heck wouldn't someone want to spend more time with someone they like?! If you really dislike someone THAT much…just don't speak when you are around them. 

Every time I'm with someone I like, especially my best friends since they live out of town/out of state, we always run out of time to do the things we want to do and see the things we want to see.  Why would I want to lessen that just to avoid time with someone irrelevant to my life? That doesn't make any sense!

If I hate someone, I'm going to try to avoid them in the first place. Then, if I can't avoid them, I'll avoid talking to them as much as possible.  I'm certainly NOT going to waste an hour on them.  Even if it is one less hour. I'm going to use that hour for good things. 

No question. I'd use it to spend with someone I like.  Glass half full.