Saturday, December 28, 2013

20 Facts About Me: Part 5/5

  1. I want to build a house.
  2. I have no idea what kind of wedding I want.
  3. I finally added a Facebook page for my blog. Check that out here.
  4. When I'm newly interested in something, I research it to death.
  5. I'm currently interested in eating clean. I want to know what it means, what kind of foods, etc.  
  6. I love reorganizing my Pinterest boards. 
  7. I just ordered 10 books from Barnes & Noble. I got gift certificates for Christmas.  
  8. I was conveniently in Hollywood in front of the Chinese Theater during the premier of G.I. Joe and I got to touch The Rock. It was pretty awesome.
  9. I've been to Victoria, Canada and it was awesome. I love it there.
  10. I want a horse.
  11. I like Sprite. Not Sierra Mist. Not 7-Up. No, they are not the same.
  12. I have 2 relatives with holiday birthdays.  My Mom's is on St. Patricks Day and 1 of my cousin's is on Halloween.
  13. I only have 1 grandparent left alive.
  14. I love to travel.
  15. I know how to water ski and I'm forever learning how to wake board.
  16. I like Daisies.
  17. I finally figured out how to add the media icons on my blog. I'm SUPER excited about it.
  18. I can't watch horror movies alone.
  19. I wish my best friends lived closer.
  20. I can't wait for 2014.
Holy cow!!! I never thought I would finish this series. 100 facts about me.  Now we all know more about me. Even I know more about me. 100 facts is a lot harder to come up with than you may think.