- I want to build a house.
- I have no idea what kind of wedding I want.
- I finally added a Facebook page for my blog. Check that out here.
- When I'm
newlyinterested in something, I research it to death.
- I'm currently interested in eating clean. I want to know what it means, what kind of foods, etc.
- I love reorganizing my Pinterest boards.
- I just ordered 10 books from Barnes & Noble. I got gift certificates for Christmas.
- I was conveniently in Hollywood in front of the Chinese Theater during the premier of G.I. Joe and I got to touch The Rock. It was pretty awesome.
- I've been to Victoria, Canada and it was awesome. I love it there.
- I want a horse.
- I like Sprite. Not Sierra Mist. Not 7-Up. No, they are not the same.
- I have 2 relatives with holiday birthdays. My Mom's is on St. Patricks Day and 1 of my cousin's is on Halloween.
- I only have 1 grandparent left alive.
- I love to travel.
- I know how to water ski and I'm
foreverlearning how to wake board.
- I like Daisies.
- I finally figured out how to add the media icons on my blog. I'm SUPER excited about it.
- I can't watch horror movies alone.
- I wish my best friends lived closer.
- I can't wait for 2014.
Holy cow!!! I never thought I would finish this series. 100 facts about me. Now we all know more about me. Even I know more about me. 100 facts is a lot harder to come up with than you may think.