Saturday, December 21, 2013

20 Facts About Me: Part 4/5


  1. I still have the 2 stuffed animals from the day I was born.
  2. I love arts and crafts.
  3. Ellen Hopkins is one of my favorite authors.
  4. I'm one of those people addicted to Candy Crush.
  5. I love both of my jobs.
  6. 1 of my cats has 3 legs.
  7. I haven't wrapped a single Christmas present yet this year.
  8. I love the smell of rain.  It's called petrichor.
  9. I love the smell of new books.
  10. I can generally figure out technology without an instruction manual.
  11. Books are my favorite gift to give.
  12. I'm exhausted and don't want to finish this post…but I will….I guess….
  13. When I'm home, I almost always have my computer and phone with me. 
  14. I can't stand silence so Netflix is usually on even if I'm not watching it. (Like now)
  15. I always have a book in my purse.  It's one of my main requirements for buying a purse. I've said too many times (and people can vouch for this while shopping with me) "It's cute but I can't fit a book in it."
  16. I love movies with singing and dancing in them.
  17. I hate it when people try to have full on conversations with me first thing in the morning. It makes me SUPER grumpy.
  18. I want to travel the world.
  19. I'm nervous to start a Facebook page for my blog.
  20. I'm going to bed.
Good night world.