Monday, December 30, 2013

NaBloPoMo January 2014

Alright, I'm doing it again! 2 month in a row. Call me crazy. NaBloPoMo January 2014.  The theme is "PRESSURE". I think it's a good way to start the year off.  I've almost successfully completed December 2013's NaBloPoMo and I think it went really well.  It ends tomorrow and I didn't miss a day.  I was really surprised because I've seen a lot of people either give up half way through or miss days.  It was my first ever and I succeeded.  I'm pretty impressed with myself. 

I think 1 of my goals as far as blogging go for 2014 is going to be to do a NaBloPoMo every other month or every 3 months.  It keeps you thinking and keeps you connected with other bloggers.

If you want to participate you have until January 5, 2014 to sign up using the blogroll form at blogher. If you want to check out what National Blog Posting Month is all about before you commit,  you can go to the general NaBloPoMo page as well.

We will see how it goes! And good luck to you if you join!