Saturday, December 7, 2013

2014 Blog Challenge

Being a new blogger I'm always on the lookout for new challenges to keep me blogging.  I'm currently a part of the Blogher NaBloPoMo December daily challenge.  Needless to say its challenging.  

As I was perusing the inter webs I decided to see if there were any 2014 or January 2014 challenges open yet.  (I'm impatient and like to plan ahead…sometimes.) Every challenge I found came back to Gaby at Another Girly Blog. Maybe its the only one out there right now or maybe its the best.  Needless to say, I signed up.


So here's how it works: You blog twice a month using the blog topics she provides. Every 1st and 3rd week of the month she emails you those topics.  For some people it could be a challenge.  You might get topics about beauty, fitness, DIY, etc and you may not know anything about those topics. Hence the challenge part. 

I'm pretty excited about his challenge.  I think it will help open my mind up.  My blog is about whatever strikes my fancy so I think this challenge will fit in perfectly yet still be challenging.

If you want to join, you have until December 9th.  Just email her or post in the comments your name, blog URL, and your email address.  There is already over 300 people signed up.  

Good luck everyone!!