Friday, December 27, 2013

The Past Is The Past

Which do you enjoy more: the last week of the year, or the first week of the year?

I personally enjoy the first week of the year better than the last.  It's…well…a new year.  You can leave everything that happened in the past, in the past.  You can leave it in the previous year.  The first week of the year is like the ultimate "Monday".  You know, "I'll start *enter routine you never fall through with here* on Monday." You get to start anew with whatever you want.  I mean, you can do that anytime but most people push it off until Monday or the beginning of the year.  I like leaving the whole year behind me.  Not just last week, or yesterday, or the crappy month you may have had, but the ENTIRE YEAR!  It's refreshing.  I can't wait for 2014.  It's the year for change.