Saturday, December 14, 2013

NaBloPoMo Is Hard

Guys! Guys,guys,guys!!! NaBloPoMo is sooooo hard!!! I've been doing really well so far but today…not so much.  So this is my sad attempt at a blog post.  It's probably one of those posts that I'd be better off not posting but yet, here it is.  

Heres a rundown of my eventful day:

  • Board retreat for the soccer club
  • Went and bought some cool stuff (Ever hear of Real Deals? It's super cool.  Go find one in your area. They make you feel like you are in some super cool club because they are only open 2 - 3 days a week and don't advertise very much. Anyways…) 
  • Came home
  • Set up my parents new TV. (The first flatscreen any of us have ever owned!)
  • Went to dinner (Margaritas and nachos!)
  • Dragged our friend to the Festival of Lights for her first time ever. (Everyone in our town knows what it is except her apparently.
    • Side note: It's a cool thing where lights do cool stuff like play baseball, bring Santa to Earth in a spaceship, go fishing, etc.
  • Now I'm sitting here with my cat watching our friend and my mom make cheese balls. 
Quite eventful right?! No. But this is my life today.  So, if you made it this far into my post, CONGRATS! You didn't win anything but you now know a little more into my super exciting life.